The PJSE HAL presents the scientific production of Paris-Jourdan Sciences Economiques by using the server HAL-SHS. HAL-SHS is a system of compatible, bibliographical auto-filing of documents and references with the OAI-PMH (Open Archives Protocol for Metadata Harvesting).
Paris-Jourdan Sciences Economiques (PSE - UMR8545) has five governing bodies:
- The Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS);
- The École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales (EHESS);
- The École des Ponts ParisTech;
- The École Normale Supérieure (ENS);
- And the Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA).
PSE–UMR8545 Paris-Jourdan Sciences Économiques (PSE), which is a mixed research unit of the CNRS (UMR8545), is a key element in the constitution of an internationally renowned Centre of Excellence in Economics in Paris, combining academic research, both theoretical and applied, with the application of this research to concrete problems and a teaching programme at the Masters and PhD level.
The research carried out at PSE-UMR8545 covers almost all aspects of modern Economic Science and contemporary economic problems. Research at PSE is based on the methodological approach of theoretical modelling and empirical validation.
Research is split up into six different domains:
- Economic Theory;
- Public Economics, Labour Economics and Inequality;
- Markets, Risks and Organisations;
- Development Economics, Economic Geography and International Integration;
- Economic History.
Ces domaines de recherche ont des interfaces et des recouvrements multiples. Leurs contours sont appelés à évoluer au These research domains overlap to a certain extent, and are not fixed over time, responding to the emergence of new fields of inquiry in Economics.
PSE-UMR8545 is the result of a merger on the 1st of January 2005 between four research centres which were already present on the Jourdan campus:
- DELTA, UMR8545 (CNRS-EHESS-ENS);
- CERAS, URA2036 (CNRS-ENPC);
- The two parts of CEPREMAP, URA922 and 928 (CNRS-CEPREMAP);
- And, since the 1st of January 2010, LEA (INRA).
PSE-UMR8545 is closely integrated into the École d'Économie de Paris - Paris School of Economics (EEP-PSE). This latter is a Scientific Research Foundation, created on the 21st of December 2006 in the context of the «loi de programme pour la recherche» of the same year. The EEP is a " Réseau thématique de recherche avancée " (RTRA), or Advanced Thematic Research Network, consisting of PSE-UMR8545 and a part of the Centre d'Économie de la Sorbonne (CES-UMR8174).
Paris-Jourdan Sciences Economiques (UMR8545)
48 boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris France . Tel.: +33 (0)1 43 13 63 00 – Fax: +33 (0)1 43 13 63 10
Contact: Caroline Bauer – Librarian Webmaster
Tel.: +33 (0)1 43 13 63 76 – Email: email@example.com
Web hosting: Centre pour la communication scientifique directe (CCSD) - UPS 2275 - CNRS